Thursday, November 25, 2010

So thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! May your day be filled with so many blessings.

With love,
Beth & Jamie

We're off now to be thankful together around the stove where amazing smells and aromas are hinting at the feast coming up soon. With each whiff we're even more thankful! Yum!

Update: 11:40am - Dinner is nearly ready! It's really getting hard to wait.

Know what I'm super thankful right now? Not these turnips:


Well, not exactly. The turnips are okay, but with all the other wonderful things to eat for Thanksgiving dinner, why waste limited tummy space on turnips?

I'm thankful for the man who planted and grew, then dug, washed and is now preparing these turnips.


And better yet, I'm especially thankful for the million and one ways he shows me how much he loves me each day. Like a few minutes ago while I was standing at the stove and he stood at the sink peeling turnips, I heard a quiet, "I love you Honey." I turned around and he stood there smiling and I melted. It's the little things he does like this that continually remind me how truly blessed I am and make me so thankful for the man God let me meet and marry.

No comments:

Post a Comment