Saturday, November 20, 2010

The best way to wake up

What a glorious morning! I woke up to the smell of butter and cinnamon. It was delicious! Mmmm. Jamie is such a great husband - not only did he let me sleep in this morning (thank you, by the way), but he made French toast from scratch all by himself! And it was really good :) He said he was going to bring it to me in bed (the marvel of it all!) but I was so sound asleep he couldn't bear to wake me (awwww - I love him all the more!) so he kept it warm for when I woke up on my own. I would have shown you a picture of the beautiful French toast he made, but it was so good I forgot to take a photo until it was all gone. Now I'm feeling very full, very blessed, and very thankful this morning. Bring on the cold weather if it means more Saturdays like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment