Thursday, November 4, 2010

A good night, Part II

Tonight has been another very good night. And this:


...is all that's left of supper. It was a very good supper. I didn't have to make any of it. Yep - that's right. This makes two nights in a row that I haven't cooked. And we dined exceptionally well. "Thank you, Honey! I really appreciate it!"

Hmm... Not sure he heard me. I'll tell him again a little later. But to be sure, please tell him just how much I've raved about his cooking prowess the next time you see him, will ya? I'm hoping a little encouragement might make this a habit. A very good habit :) Let's hope, shall we?

Tonight we enjoyed ranch pork chops with green peas. And they were fabulous. Mmmm...Yum! I'm tempted to give up cooking all the time if supper always turns out this good. I'm the luckiest wife in the world. I'm married to a wonderful man who loves me - and who whips up a mean supper. You can bet I'm counting my blessings tonight.

To celebrate, I washed, dried and put away all the dishes for the second night in a row. *gasp* I know! Amazing doesn't begin to describe how good and sparkling clean our kitchen is feeling right now. *ahhh...sigh of contentment*


Let's all savor the moment a little. [pause] Yep. That's more like it. This could just be the inspiration needed for me to repeat this act for the third time in a row tomorrow night. To spice it up, I might just take a turn at making supper. Who knows?!? We may be on the verge of something new - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment