Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So close, but no deal

See this cute little guy? It's the most adorable little cardinal pie bird I'd seen yet - and I really thought it should come home with us this past weekend when we were shopping.


The only problem is Pfaltzgraff didn't see it my way. Nope. Not at all. They made this cute little pie bird part of a pie plate set and to get this cute little guy, you have to buy the pie plate too. Big problemo 'cause I don't need nor want a Christmasy-lookin' pie plate that I'll never use. No-sirree...I just want the little pie bird. So we left him there at the store, sittin' pretty as you please in the center of his adjoining little pie plate for some other poor sap to buy because they think they actually need a pie plate too. Better luck next time I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment