Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not alone any more

Remember this little guy? The little pie bird who came home with me from a little shopping trip last month?

Well, the good news is he's not alone any more. Thanks to my awesome husband, he's found a friend.

Just last month I was bowled over by pie birds, which I thought were limited to crow-shaped birdies. Then Jamie worked his eBay magic and we now have a pie turkey. So. Cool.

And because I was extra good this year (well, probably not because of that...more like Jamie was extra awesome. He's become really good at knowing the perfect gifts to give), these two have another new friend. Meet Mr. Pie Pig:

Together this trio makes quite a nice group of pie friends.

And they're loving it at our house. They haven't even gotten their feet dirty yet. We're gonna have to fix that soon. A cherry pie sounds mighty good. I think Jamie might agree.

1 comment:

  1. I think Deborah agrees too once I feel better! :) Nice work Jamie.

    ReplyDelete