Wednesday, January 26, 2011

He's a definite keeper

As if I needed another reminder of why I'm the most blessed wife in the world, today Jamie just upped the ante. See these?
These little beauties were personally delivered with an irrisistable smile, warm hug, and a super-sexy kiss yesterday afternoon by none other than my favorite hubby himself! And ya wanna know why? He said, "Just because I thought you'd like them." [let's just pause for a moment while I finish melting and pick myself up from the floor where I'd just landed in a mushy pile]
Yessirree - the verdict is in and I'm falling in love with him all over again. Yep. Thank you, Heavenly Father! I sure like this man you made.

2 comments:

  1. I think that I just vomited a little! LOL! Just Kidding...SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bethy! They are beautiful and that is the best reason to get roses!

    ReplyDelete